Monday, July 29, 2013

Advocare Cleanse RESULTS

It's the Monday after a vacation and it's been a rough one!  I finally have a minute to update on my cleanse.

If you didn't know, I have been doing the Advocare 10-Day Herbal Cleanse to help jump start a healthier diet and to get the scale moving again. I LoVe food and eating is my downfall. Life is short, eat the cupcake!  Being a Carb Whore and a Margarita Momma, I was nervous about the cleanse; however, I was confident that I could do anything for 10 days! We ALL can do anything for 10 DAYS!

I ordered the cleanse online and when it came in the mail (the very next day), I did a bit of research to prep meals and get ready for the next 10 days.

If you aren't familiar with Clean Eating or you need help prepping, get on Pinterest now or check on these RECIPES!
Clean Eating isn't miserable and there are SO MANY options!  What I like best about this cleanse is YOU CAN EAT!  I did really well eating clean, but did cheat every morning by using a tablespoon of creamer in my coffee.  I'm not perfect, what can I say?!

My thoughts on my Cleanse...
Day 1-3 are the toughest. I was tired and not really myself.

Day 4-7 are definitely better.  

Day 8-10 are the easiest!  You forget you are on a cleanse, because you feel so good!

My Tips...
Fiber Drink - Order the Peaches & Cream and chug it quickly with a full glass of water.

Keep your Fridge STOCKED and be prepared food-wise.

Don't eat out!  You can't eat out often and expect this to work for you.  If someone else is prepping your food, you have ZERO control.  Know what you're eating.



If you are scared you are going to be running to the bathroom every 5 seconds - you will NOT. This is a gentle cleanse!


My Results:
I lost 8 pounds total and I was VERY happy with the results, because I felt better.  The calendar and monthly visitor worked against me, but I am still so happy with my results.  Total so far, I'm down 29 pounds!!!  I missed my margaritas and my sweets, but know that if I continue calorie counting and using moderation then I will continue to see progress.

If you have tried the cleanse and it didn't work for you, did you give it your all?!  Did you truly eat clean?!  If you want something bad enough, you will do it!  Otherwise, you'll make an excuse!

 

Pin It

No comments: